Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Scrap paper tags


Hey, Creative friend!
heArt makes has a new home!!! 
Just check my new site for more inspiration!!
 Click here.





Today I want to give you an idea of different tags. Happy colors scrap paper tags. We all have an amount of scrap papers. And  if you are like me you save even the smallest scrap that is on your table. So i gather some of that papers, the most colored ones and made tags with them.



Collage or staple to a tag scraps of paper, with different sizes, and shapes. You can add some words to that papers. You can add embellishments like feathers or butterflies.
You can scribble or add some marks to the tag.
Be creative. Add what you have on your scraps. be colorful and not predictable
 with the combinations. I like that. 





you can add some stitches to give more texture.





I like to do this from time to time, so i have a collection of tags waiting for some journaling. When I'm doing my journals I can use them.




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...